This pizza oven will be the star of the show in your perfect outdoor kitchen.
The simple way to delicious food!
Perfectly cooked pizzas whenever you want...
Cook authentic wood-fired, stone-baked pizza in any outdoor space in as fast as 60 seconds.
Double Walled Stainless-Steel Design
Holds Optimum High Cooking Temperatures for Longer
Operating Temperature: 400 – 500°C
Cooking Time: 1–5 mins Depending on Fuel Source
Fuel Source Compatibility: Wood, Charcoal, Pellets
Built-in Ash Tray
High grade steel construction for longer life
Comes with thermalite bricks
Bella Massimo Cooking Tips
- Start by adding wood logs/chunks along with some fire starters to the back of the oven, and light.
- Continue to keep an eye on this and top up for 10-15 minutes. This gets the pizza oven to temperature as well as heating the bricks to avoid an uncooked base to your pizza.
- Once the oven reaches 350°+ you are ready to throw your first pizza in. When you are at these high temperatures you must keep an eye on how the pizza is doing and give it a turn when necessary.
- Continue to top up the oven with wood logs/chunks to maintain the temperature
- Once you reach temperatures of 500°, the pizza shouldn’t take much longer than 60 seconds.